Grinch I Just Took A Dna Test Turns Out I’m 100 That Sweater

Christmas fairy will come and bring back food stamps to the Grinch I Just Took A DNA Test Turns Out I’m 100 That Sweater that lost them this year, due to ‘funding cuts’. While her fat slob husband prances around the golf course, using taxpayer money to feed his businesses. I thought too and the nightmare before Christmas theme the year before. My question is, where’s her family or people? It’s a sad video that she’s wandering through an empty building of decorations. But at least it’s relatively normal this year

Grinch I Just Took A DNA Test Turns Out I’m 100 That Sweater And Shirt

Grinch I Just Took A Dna Test Turns Out I'm 100 That Sweater
shirt
Grinch I Just Took A Dna Test Turns Out I'm 100 That Sweater
sweater
White House is a publicly accessible building and these decorations are for the public as tours will be held. The Grinch I Just Took A DNA Test Turns Out I’m 100 That Sweaterresidence is where the first family would have their own decorations.  I know, but it’s essentially a Christmas video and there isn’t a soul to be seen. I would think any PR person would say it would look so much more positive, warm, and normal to have a family with her. Hell, even having some staff in the background would be better than her wandering around all by herself. She already seems to be very lonely and miserable for the most part.

BUY THIS SHIRT HERE

Source: Grinch I Just Took A Dna Test Turns Out I’m 100 That Sweater