Top Hope Your Father’s Day Is Exotic Vintage Shirt

Over the last few weeks, two very different books have told the story of an unstable president unable to govern and unfit to lead. One book was written by Mary Trump, the president’s niece, the other was written by John Bolton, Trump's former National Security Adviser. “Donald told me he likes what I’ve done so far,” I said. The editor looked at me as if I’d just proven his point for him. “Donald hasn’t read any of it,” he said. "Who's been getting busy? Devouring the literature, giving the grace, de-centering, uprooting and tending the trauma, sowing the joy?" posed model Paloma Elsesser with golden hour-lit skin and silky smooth braids this past week on Instagram. "My Avatar been getting fed, my shadow is getting sunlight, the Top Hope Your Father’s Day Is Exotic Vintage Shirt sings less lonely songs," she continued in her inspiring caption. Also rocking braids and glistening skin were Adut Akech and Gabrielle Union, the former writing, "I hope everyone is alright."


Top Hope Your Father’s Day Is Exotic Vintage Shirta
Top Hope Your Father’s Day Is Exotic Vintage Shirta, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
Top Hope Your Father’s Day Is Exotic Vintage Shirta hoodie
Buy this shirt here: Top Hope Your Father’s Day Is Exotic Vintage Shirt