CHICHARITO LOS ANGELES T-SHIRT

 Birth control came to the rescue again in my twenties when I became plagued by chronic migraines that manifested themselves most viciously during the week of my period. By the spring of 2018, I was struggling, becoming a shell of my normal self for a full week each month. At my doctor’s suggestion, I got a hormonal IUD that eliminated my period all together, and with it the menstrual migraines. I used to look at the CHICHARITO LOS ANGELES T-SHIRT and dread that week of the month, rearranging plans and frantically trying to get as much work done as possible in case I had to call out sick. A 32 x 32 mm piece of plastic in my uterus that’s more than 99% effective at preventing pregnancy made that all go away.

CHICHARITO LOS ANGELES T-SHIRT
CHICHARITO LOS ANGELES T-SHIRT, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
CHICHARITO LOS ANGELES T-SHIRT hoodie

Buy this shirt here: CHICHARITO LOS ANGELES T-SHIRT